Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Balm "Batter Up" [Review]

Introducing the newest eyeshadow stick from the Balm cosmetics called "Batter Up"

Batter Up® is a series of long-wearing cream shadow sticks for girls who know how to play the field! These high-pigment shadow and base multi-taskers come in eight blendable and buildable shades — score! Batter Up® is formulated to guarantee you’ve got your winning face on, even after extra innings! (via thebalm.com)



I wouldn't call myself an eyeshadow lover before (simply because of my monolid asian eyes) but yet after i try the Balm eyeshadow stick BATTER UP,  i've been adding these babies into my everyday make up routine!
They took a baseball theme for the packaging and the name of each color.

These eyeshadow sticks are so easy to use, highly pigmented and long lasting!
It's everything we could've ask for any make up :)
On the cons in my opinion is they don't blend easily.


Here is the tips that you can find on their packages :
How to Apply: For full payoff, apply directly to lid and blend with brush. For a more sheer wash of color, apply to brush first, then sweep onto lids.

My personal preference when using these babies, is simply apply it from the stick to my eyelid and blend it with brush or sometimes with my pinky finger :)
And to emphasize my lid, i use it on my crease with my brush.








What i love more about these eyeshadow sticks are you can always be playful with it's color,
For my everyday make up i use 1 to 2 mix of color, for a night out i usually use 3 mix of color.







Here are the Swatches (from top to bottom)
Moonshot, Shutout, Curveball, Dugout, Outfield, Night game


Overall review, I think these eyeshadow sticks are uh-mazing!
It is a must have item for any make up lovers or even if you just a makeup anthusiast ;)
I highly recommend these babies if you want to upgrade your daily make up routine.




Go grab em fast on
the Balm store at
Sogo PIM
Sogo Plaza Senayan
Lotte Shopping Avenue


Xoxo,
Renee Tan


2 comments: